MojoRisin
Active member
- Jul 17, 2025
The interest just isn’t there anymore, both for me personally and in terms of customer demand. Building and maintaining add-ons takes a lot of time and effort, and I’ve reached the point where I no longer have the motivation or enough demand to justify starting new projects.
I will continue to support my existing add-ons. If you’re already a customer, you can still reach out for support as usual.
Thank you to everyone who has purchased an add-on, shared feedback, reported bugs, or supported my work along the way. I appreciate the people who gave my add-ons a place on their forums.
I will continue to support my existing add-ons. If you’re already a customer, you can still reach out for support as usual.
Thank you to everyone who has purchased an add-on, shared feedback, reported bugs, or supported my work along the way. I appreciate the people who gave my add-ons a place on their forums.